Sage Software End of Life
To keep clients up to date with the latest advances in computer technology, there is one significant reason why clients should be considering an update of their older versions of Sage. If you or your customer decide at any point to update your desktop computer or laptop it is more than likely the newer system will be a 64-bit system. Therefore, the older version of software is not compatible with 64-bit technology and is deemed unusable.
This campaign is running to help you and your customers to get up to date at a much lower price, covering you for any future changes you may have.
Payroll V14/2008 – the lifecycle policy started on the 1st April, and the best upgrade offers end on the 30th April 2012.
The following offers are currently available for Payroll:-
· 12 months for 10 on Sage 50 Payroll SCVE – v2008 unsupported customers
· 20% off Sage 50 Payroll version upgrades – v2008 unsupported customers
Accounts V14/2008 – the lifecycle policy started on the 1st May, and the best upgrade offers end on the 30th April 2012.
The following offers are currently available for Accounts:-
· 12 for 10 on Instant/Sage 50 Accounts SCVE – v12/2007 customers
· 20% off Instant/Sage 50 Accounts version upgrades – v12/2007 customers
Accounts – Older Software Versions – support has almost been withdrawn from the following:-
· Sage 50 Payroll v11/v12 & v13 – all support will be withdrawn from 30th June 2011
· Sage Line 50 Accounts v11 – all support will be withdrawn from Instant Accounts and Line 50 from 31th May 2011
· Sage Instant Accounts v11 – all support will be withdrawn from Instant Accounts and Line 50 from 31th May 2011
For these software programs the only upgrade path is by adding Sage Cover Extra. Along with Sage support, Sage over Extra provides version upgrades to get them to the latest version.
They will also benefit from the additional feature
· Free data fixing (if software is corrupt in the upgrade process)
· Next year’s version upgrade (2012) is included.
· 3 Free Reports
Please contact us at Burton Bandini for more information on this.
Tel 01908 561770 or firstname.lastname@example.org